This is what you can do with us
- Porting of existing Radar Object Classification algorithm from Python script or C reference code to ECU-intern embedded C/C++ code
- Optimization of run time to achieve lower cycle time and resource utilization
- run verification cycle to proof precision and correctness of resulting with respect to reference code
- document detailed design of software component into Enterprise Architect
- develop software in compliance with a formal ASPICE/CMMi based Global Product Engineering Process (GPEP)
- participate on standup meeting to present current status
This makes you special for us
- Bachelor or Master degree in electrical engineering, physics, computer science and equivalent
- strong experience in C and C++ programming and Python scripting
- strong experience in embedded programmings (preferred ARM processors) and tools associate with it (like Lauterbach Debugger, etc.)
- Experience with software development process tools like Git, Jenkins, Compilers, Debuggers, etc.
- Experience in working in Automotive Software Architectures like AutoSAR or UDS diagnostic
- preferred understanding of Radar sensing concept and automotive Radar applications
We will contact you...