This is what you can do with us
- responsibility for functional safety in projects for hybrid and electric vehicles
- definition of generic as well as project specific technical safety concepts for inverter and electric motors based on customer requirements
- coordination and tracking of safety related process steps and work products resulting from internal processes and ISO 26262
- creation and maintenance of the safety case, planning and conduction of assessments and audits
- central coordination role for engineering disciplines system engineering, electrical engineering, software development and testing
- customer communication with respect to safety relevant topics
This makes you special for us
- master’s degree in electrical engineering, software engineering, mechatronics or sciences
- several years of work experience with functional safety according to ISO 26262
- experience with analytical methods such as FMEA and FTA
- strong capability to think analytically and a structured and systematic way of working
- experience with embedded systems for automotive applications, desirable for electric or hybrid electric vehicles
- very good German and English in speaking and writing
Please be aware that German is the working language in our project and good German language skills (level B2+) are a prerequisite for this position.
We will contact you...